Monday, May 6, 2013

The light at the end of the tunnel: AKA redhead restore

Poor Sasha red haired dungarees started out quite rough around the edges. She has spent the last few weeks in the studio getting a whole new lease on life. She has had a hair washing and deep conditioning, oxy treatment, eye repaint. Her clothing has been restored and she has new reproduction sandals. She is very happy now. I gave her freckles because they really suit her personality. Now all she needs is a name.


Here is the before picture:

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a difference! She look fantastic with those little freckles! Can't wait to find out her name..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to name her Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I love her little personality...I remember when she was on ebay- what a miracle you have worked! Wow! She is so happy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kirsten. It was fun transforming her; although I'm still a beginner at painting eyes. I'm learning along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she's really sweet looking now, love those little freckles, they really suit her. You've done a wonderful job on her!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her name and her new look. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic job! She looks so sweet now, you must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed at the transformation you've done on this girl. she is adorable - I sure do love the freckles - and her eyes are marvelous.

    Would you please tell me what you used to make her hair so soft and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wash the hair with dawn dish soap and condition with heads up by twin pines. My Facebook page goes into detail. Search macon street studio on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and I rinse the hair with water then with a white vinegar and water mixture before conditioning. The conditioner is a leave in product.

    ReplyDelete