Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Festival 2014 Tea Towel Dresses for Sasha Baby

2014 Festival baby dresses

I totally forgot to post this picture of the tea towel dresses I made for the 2014 Festival.I wonder who got the ones I sewed? This is a great pattern and was printed in our festival journal. I will be making more of these for sure. Thanks to Marti, I have some really cute vintage linens to work with.
                                                                                                                                                                    
They even look great on Toddlers. This was one of my favorite of the 10.

5 comments:

  1. These are really lovely as were all of them. Don't they all look so sweet modelling the dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and well dressed bunch of babies and toddlers you have there!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, the babies all look so fresh and innocent in their lovely dresses and the toddler dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now have a bunch of naked babies as all these dresses went to the festival. Looks like I need to get sewing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I love these baby tea towel dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete