Monday, August 19, 2013

Now Taking Orders For Summer Sandals

I am now taking orders for Summer Sandals. The cost is $25 US Dollars plus shipping. US shipping is $2.00 per pair. International shipping will be determined by destination. I have many colors of leather for the top part of the sole. I have the leather cord colors pictured below for strap-py styles. Mix and match up to 3 colors in my current designs. email me at: monica@maconstreetstudio.com if wanting to place an order or if you have any questions.
                                                         red...lilac...yellow...green.....blue....light blue
                                                  pink...maroon...orange...gold...shimmer-brown...pearl
                  peachy-pink...silver-gray...black

No comments:

Post a Comment